8/25/2005

Blogging Personality

I don't K post much, but I read about the Blogging Personality Test from Nikita's ELS, which was originated from 查理王's blog. Here's what the test think of my way of blogging:

Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical
You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!


First two I fully agree, but the last two, I don't think so... I might be a dictator in my mind, but I would never pull people or delete responses. Besides, I don't think I am really flexible... in fact, people who know me thinks that I am only becoming more flexible recently, and I can be stiff at times...