8/26/2005

Updates

As you might notice, I have finally dive into the blog template and come up with some tweaks, the most significant being the shift of the side bar to the left, and widening of the page itself. So far, the only glitch is that if you use Ghostzilla and view this page in smaller windows, the page can be wider than your window and might not be displayed correctly. Other than this, I think it is a successful change. Let me know what you think about this new format.

Also, I finally added a "chat"(courtsey of Shoutmix), as I noticed that there were no way for people to leave non-contextual messages/comments. So, fire off whatever you want to say! At the same time, please remember to keep your messages clean, i.e. no vulgar language allowed.

Thank you for your time!

延伸閱讀 - Just a Sidekick: 在Blog 中心呼喚“混”-ShoutMix留言板