11/25/2005

Thank you for Thanksgiving Day

It is still Thanksgiving day in the US. While we do not celebrate the holiday (I am no American, after all), I still find the idea of thanksgiving a good one.

During the past two years, there had been so many people that pass through my life. Some stayed, while others moved on, most of them gave a profound impact on my future. So, here's a big thank you to all of them:

- My parents and siblings, who supported me immensely sharing my burden, in order to have time to deal with my studies.
- My fellow classmates, for supporting each other during our Masters program; with their support, we managed to graduate together two weeks ago.
- Medical staff at Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital, whom had tended to my mother after she suffered a minor stroke, and at Tung Wah Eastern Hospital, where rehabiliation for her has taken place and is continuing.
- My boss and colleagues, who had give me unprecedented free hand in juggling with work and studies; without their cooperation and support, it will not be easy for me to race through the Masters course in one take.

Whether you read this or not, all of you deserve my gratitude.